The award ceremony took place on Friday, July 18th in Sydney, Australia. Here is a clip of Dean Yamada accepting the Inigo Award.
It is now official that MNK has won a significant award in Australia — 1st place — that comes with a cash prize of 2,500 EUR. Dean Yamada, the director of MNK is in Australia at this time to receive the award.
For more information go to: Worship And the Arts Blog
The Los Angeles premiere of “Mujo No Kaze” is set for Saturday, December 1st at the AFI Ted Ashley Screening Room in Los Angeles and will run from 8:30-11pm.
Doors open: 8:15pm
Showtimes: 8:30pm (followed by Q&A with writer/director Dean Yamada and crew); 9:15pm.
Dress is semi-formal. Reception at same location. Admission is free!
Directions from Biola:
1. Start out going south on Biola Avenue toward Cortina Dr 0.3 mi
2. Turn right onto Rosecrans. 2.3 mi
3. Turn slight right onto Firestone Blvd. 0.3 mi
4. Merge onto I-5 N. 12.1 mi
5. Keep LEFT to take US-101 N toward Los Angeles/Civic Center. 8.6 mi
6. Take the Hollywood Blvd exit- Exit 8B. 0.2 mi
7. Take the Hollywood Blvd East ramp. <0.1 mi
8. Turn slight right onto Hollywood Blvd. 0.3 mi
9. Turn left onto N. Western Ave. 0.3 mi
10. End: 2021 N Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027, US
Time: about 30 minutes (watch out for traffic, though!)
Is the film premiere already here and gone?
I would love to have a copy of the press kit and I want to see the film!!! : )
How is everyone doing?
~Posted by MeiYen~